Friday 4 April 2014

Vintage Glitter Bottle

Having received my Crafters Companion Inspirations magazine, I used the fabulous papers included to make flowers for my vintage glitter bottle for my friend's birthday. The postcard on the bottle is also a paper element from the things that come with the magazine, and how funny I was already going to make a glitter bottle (we all know i love glittering bottles) and hey presto there was one in the magazine, so featured below is my glitter bottle. The flowers were made using the Blissful Flower, Sunflower and stamer Die'sire dies. Adding these to a vintage net flower they complete my vintage bottle theme. Stick and Spray and Spray and Shine wer both used in the making of this project and are fast becoming some of my must have at all times craft items. So handy and they do the job it says on the tim, both available from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk Why not pop over there and order issue 4 of the Inspiration magazine, you will have lots of project inspiration among the pages and you can make something right from the papers and embossing folder and stamp enclosed in the magazine package. Take care until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment