Friday 25 April 2014

Easy Project with leftover pieces of card and ribbon

This week time has been of the essence and I have been very busy so I got my thinking head on and have just used leftover pieces of card to create this simple Tussie Mussie. Using a scap piece of Graphic 45 I cut a semi circle to form the cone shape you see. Glued it down well with hot glue and attached a card handle which was stapled to each side.
The staples were covered by the leftover ribbon you see which goes all the way round. I used Die'Sire The Leaf 2 die and made some leaves for each side using some card that came from a discarded gift box. The Die 'ire range are available at www.crafterscompanion.co.uk as is the Sentimentals stamp I used and the colour core co ordinations card for the label at the front. All ready now to add some small gifts and give as a present, quick and easy to do and you can readily make these smaller ones from scrap pieces you have lying about. I am doing some design team work over the next few weeks so may be a little quieter than normal . Keep Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment