Wednesday 16 April 2014

So here is what I used to make this weeks project.

I used a Prima Doll stamped image and coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers, in BG1, BG4, TB1, TB2, TB3, TB9 and TB5. I added a fun ribbon edge to the bottom of the skirt, i think it looks great and gives a good effect. On the background I inked in Distress ink in Broken China and ripped pieces of patterned paper and inked those up to in the same colour, I backed the tag in Blue cardstock from the ColourCore cordinations pad. I chose a Camelia small die and the stamen die to create a small flower in similiar tones to the papers and background, I run them through the big shot in the Make a Wish Embossing folder for a little extra texture and dimension and added a little broken china ink in places. I used a Dylusions stamp for the saying on the side. Glues I used were Collal Tacky and Collall 3d and some crafters companion double sided tape, my must have. Most of the products I used are readily available at www.crafterscompanion.co.uk Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment