Saturday 29 March 2014

This weeks craty blog make

This weeks crafty make is a card which I dont as a rule normally make, but you have to broaden your horizons and try something new from time to time.

This is a friendship card, all products used unless otherwise stated are available from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk.


Lets start with the glues, Collall 3d gel which has excellent properties for anchoring down the 3d parts of your creations. Tacky glue for matting and layering, and also grab a double sided tape dispensor, this stuff is great, and you get more tape on your dispensor than on most other brands I have personally tried.

I used colourcore cardstock which is a great pad full of lots of colours for your crafty creations, i added to this some patterened papers of my own.

I used Distress ink in Worn lipstick which is a great muted pink colour.

Die'sire Lace border for a girly touch and of course in the same range of dies, i used the large sunflower, the leaf 3 for foliage and the Noveau staming frame for my sentiiment.

Hope you like this weeks crafty make, here's to next weeks, keep crafting xxx

1 comment: