Saturday 29 March 2014

Having a breakdown of electrical and manual items week

So this week I got bought a present of an xcut express machine as I only have a big shot and need one to fit A4 folders and dies, it didnt work, so back that went and I do not have a replacement yet. I have heard there is a grand calibur that cuts a4 and as I think its a very expensive present am trying to save my mum some money. The next thing to happen was that my kettle broke and leaked water everywhere, but it so happened that i had left my doody digital camera video on the side and now of course with the water leakage it has ruined my camera, so I have managed to order myself a replacement camera. My laptop has also given up the ghost and has resulted in me borrowing one from work but it wont even let me hook up my printer and is so slow at uploading or even just clicking onto a page, it will take me a while to save for a new one so needs must it will have to do for now , so its not a great week. I am expecting my camera today and will upload a card I have made for this weeks blogging post, as a rule I dont very often make cards but I will have to get a wiggle on and get my act together as I think i will be making a few as part of the Design Team for Crafters Companion. So see you in a while....................

No comments:

Post a Comment