Thursday 20 March 2014

Mothers Day Present

Having toyed with the idea of what to get for Mothers Day for my mum this year, I came up with a vintage themed canvas. I love the tattered old look and incorporated that into this canvas by ripping the papers I had previously embossed and layering them together, after first randomly stamping areas of the canvas with post marks and some script. I had an image of a vintage looking lading and matted and layered onto some vintage paper and then adding a ripped edge to tie in with the top paper. Adding a flower and some ribbon just add to the whole effect, completed with a paris charm and a Happy Days Label I am please with the overall effect. A small blank canvas is easily obtainable and with a few papers and stamps, oddments of ribbons and a bit of time you too could create a unique gift for your mum or special person which will not be available in the shops. Handmade is done with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment