Monday 26 May 2014

Exciting News

Its exciting news this week!!! I booked some flights to CANADA, I'm off to see my brother on an exciting journey all on my own. I have never flown before and never on long haul. I have a touch down on the way back , which means the plane touches down at Heathrow to let passengers off , and then takes off again to fly to anchester. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am not great at taking off !! so to do 2 Take offs and landing in the same day will be a major achievement for me !!!!!! 10 weeks till take off Debbie's travelogue starts here >>> Tickets bought Taxi to Airport Booked Childcare Sorted Case is out Passport checked till next week, I will also be busy creating so all in all I will need a holiday to recover, till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment